Friday, April 14, 2006

VAN IMPE DECIEVES THE MASSES....AGAIN

April 23rd 2005 - The false teaching program begins:

Rexella: Pope Benedict XVI arrives to cheers and groans. Millions of Catholics and six thousands priests veered from Pope John Paul II’s biblical teachings. And millions of additional Catholics worry about the future of their church. Stay tuned for this and much more on “Jack Van Impe Presents.”

Rexella: Hello, and welcome to Jack Van Impe Presents. Of course the whole world was focussed, once again, on Rome. And who would be the new pope voted in for the Roman Catholic Church, the leader of one billion people on earth. And of course, it was Pope Benedict XVI. And you know, Jack said that he felt that the next pope would be a conservative. And we’ve been getting letters and phone calls and people’s remarks all over the place —“Jack, you told us it would be a conservative. And lo and behold it is.” And there were cheers and there were some groans out there too. You know, no matter who it is, Jack, you’re going to have those for you, those against you. You know, that’s the way it is.

Jack Van Impe: Really, honey, I guess I’m the only man that never has anyone who ever complains about what I’m doing. [laugher] I’m just kidding. But cheers and groans.

Jack Van Impe: It reminds of the story about the monastery where the monks took the oath of silence. And they were only allowed to say one sentence every seven years. So after the first seven years, the first monk said, “I don’t like the food here.” Another seven years pass. They are now at the fourteenth year mark. The second monk said, “I don’t like the food either.” And then another seven years past. At the twenty-first year mark, this monk said, “There’s too much griping going in this place.” [laughter]

Jack Van Impe: Well, we’re going to show you the pros and cons today of Pope Benedict XVI.

Rexella: All right, Jack, on both sides of the aisle, if you watch our program you’ll know that Jack is trying to be a peacemaker between believers, believers in the Protestant arena and the Catholic arena. And he’s trying to be a peacemaker, believe me. And you really have, Jack. I appreciate that so much about you. And I think that if you watch our program you will all say amen to that.

Rexella: Especially if you notice Ireland, how the Catholics and the Protestants have been fighting each other, even killing each other. So I have chosen to put on the screen right now one of the many letters that we’ve received from Ireland where Jack has helped with the situation.

Rexella: “I’m a twenty-three year old male in Northern Ireland and watch the broadcast of Jack Van Impe Presents. I am Catholic and live in a deeply divided society. For instance, between Catholics and Protestants. I was very surprised to hear you had met Ian Paisely, a bigot, a man who stirs up hatred here towards Catholics. And was very happy to hear that you realize this man for what he is.”

Rexella: He goes on—“It is so refreshing to hear love filled message like the one you preached. And I just want to show my appreciation and my love for you and your dear wife. What you said encouraged me to love everyone. And let go of all bitterness.”

Rexella: Oh, Mark McManis, thank you so very much for that wonderful letter. This is certainly something we need to be working today. Letting go of all hatred and loving each other as children of the Lord,

Jack Jack Van Impe: That’s right, Rexella. That’s what the Bible teaches. And you know I said I was going to give my confession on this program and it was the Word of God that changed me, as you’ll see in a moment.

Jack Van Impe: But let me get back to 1976, the second hundredth birthday of the United States of America. Rexella and I — thank you, Lord — were chosen to be the spokesmen religiously for that great event. The second hundredth birthday of the United States of America. But what the news media never carried and we’ll never know why, was the fact that the Communists said, “We’re going to be at Philadelphia and Washington DC and attempt to destroy both cities.” Well, I was really uptight. And when I got there the law officials told me they wanted me to wear this bullet-proof vest because there was warning out that an attempt was going to be made on my life during the second hundred birthday of the United States of America. Boy, that can be hot on a day like it was that day. And it got to be a hundred degrees where I was speaking because the air-conditioning went out and I was wearing this to preach the Word of God. Well, God took care of my life.

Jack Van Impe: But with all that heartache going on, I had the president of one of our universities, a hard-backed fundamentalist school, come and say, “You are to preach at the International Congress of Fundamentalists to be held in Scotland and the leader from Europe will be Ian Paisley of Ireland. And we want you to preach and anti Billy Graham sermon because of Billy’s love for Roman Catholics.”

BILLY GRAHAM = DECIEVER

Jack Van Impe: I said, “Sorry, I can no longer do it.” They said, “Well then, don’t come.” I said, “Fine.”

Jack Van Impe: Well, in the meantime I got a message — we do want you to come. I went. This man’s picture on the screen, this is Ian Paisley. A religious leader who often leads the Protestants up to the front to kill the Catholics. And during that week I heard this term so often, my heart was crushed. This man called the pope a papist who had papist rats following him. The pope’s rats were the Roman Catholics of Ireland. You can take his picture away. My heart was crushed. For weeks I heard Ian Paisley’s voice. And his puppet preachers all saying, Catholics are papist rats, rats of the popel

HERE JACK VAN IMPE IS CHARGING IAN PAISLEY WITH MURDER

Jack Van Impe: And one day, after weeping, as I sat on my front porch, I said, “Rexella, I am quitting the ministry. I can’t take this hatred any more.” I was one of the strong anti-Catholic preachers of the day. I said, “I’ve got to start loving my Catholic brothers and sisters, because this is the command of God’s Word.”

Jack Van Impe: If anyone believes the five points of fundamentalism— and that’s how they started, on these five points — One was to accept them. And that was the virgin birth, the deity of Christ, the blood atonement, the bodily resurrection, and Christ’s return. Catholics believe that. We couldn’t fellowship with them because of some of the secondary issues. And many of these secondary issues are found in Protestant churches — but that’s all right! Because those are Catholics.

SECONDARY ISSUES?
THE BLASPEHMOUS MASS?
POPE DECLARING HIMSELF THE VICAR OF CHRIST?
THE POPE CALLING HIMSELF THE HOLY FATHER?
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH BELIEVING ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH WILL BE DAMNED?
PRAYING TO THE DEAD?
WORSHIPING IDOLS?

Jack Van Impe: Wait a minute. Jesus said in John 13:35, “By this shall all men know that you are My disciples because you have love one for another.” So as John 3:14, “We know that we have passed from death unto life because we love the brethren.” Verse 15 adds, “Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer. And no murder has eternal life abiding in him.”

JACK VAN IMPE HAS A WARPED VIEW OF LOVE - DECIEVING THE BRETHREN IS NOT A LOVING THING TO DO.

The following week Mr Van Impe comes out with these remarks on his program: Jack Van Impe praises: Norm Geisler for praising the pope Campus Crusade for Christ Billy Graham Jack Van Impe believes that a message from an apparition of Mary (documented by Father Petrisko) is credible Jack Van Impe remarkably and blasphemously states that Pope Bendict XVI has the “eyes of Christ”

In 1983 Jack Van Impe wrote "I can only believe that the Spirit's power is upon my life in a greater way since I have opened my arms of love to all brothers and sisters in Christ."

WHAT VAN IMPE HAS FAILED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT HE HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON THE TRUE BODY OF CHRIST (NOT THAT HE WAS EVER IN IT) BY ATTEMPTING TO DECIEVE THEM AND INSTEAD HAS EMBRACED ANTI-CHRIST AND THE WHORE OF BABYLON. THIS IS NOT LOVE BUT DECIET.

CONCLUSION:
LOVE WITHOUT TRUTH IS NO LOVE AT ALL
'BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS'

JACK VAN IMPE = DECIEVER

Chris - Jesus' Boy!

No comments: