Wednesday, April 12, 2006

MOTHER TERESA IN ALLIANCE WITH ANTI-CHRIST


Before i begin this post, i'd like to say that i don't take any pleasure in the fact that Mother Teresa didn't have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
However decievers must be exposed and the truth known.
i'd like to start with an important scripture - because truly it's Jesus Christ alone or eternal hell.

John 14:6
"
I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

As you shall see below Miss Teresa's own words condemn her: Teresa's words are in red.

In her book, Life in the Spirit: Reflections, Meditations and Prayers, she says:

"We never try to convert those who receive [aid from Missionaries of Charity] to Christianity but in our work we bear witness to the love of God's presence and if Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, or agnostics become for this better men -- simply better -- we will be satisfied. It matters to the individual what church he belongs to. If that individual thinks and believes that this is the only way to God for her or him, this is the way God comes into their life -- his life. If he does not know any other way and if he has no doubt so that he does not need to search then this is his way to salvation." (Pages 81-82)

JESUS SAID:
John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Through the entire book there is never a hint that she relies on Christ alone for her salvation. Rather we read things like,
"I've always said we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim become a better Muslim, a Catholic become a better Catholic" (Page 31).
Consider also the following quote from another source,
"I love all religions. ... If people become better Hindus, better Muslims, better Buddhists by our acts of love, then there is something else growing there." Or in another place, "All is God -- Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, etc., all have access to the same God."

YET THE BIBLE SAYS:
Galatians 1:8
"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed."

In an interview with Christian News a nun who worked with Mother Teresa was asked the following in regards to the Hindus they worked with, "These people are waiting to die. What are you telling them to prepare them for death and eternity?"
She replied candidly,
"We tell them to pray to their Bhagwan, to their gods."

YET THE BIBLE SAYS:
2 John 9-11
"Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds"

"At the word of a priest, that little piece of bread becomes the body of Christ, the Bread of Life."

"Without a priest, without Jesus going with them, our sisters couldn't go anywhere."

"When the priest is there, then can we have our altar and our tabernacle and our Jesus. Only the priests put Jesus there for us. ... Jesus wants to go there, but we cannot bring him unless you first give him to us. This is why I love priests so much. We could never be what we are and do the things we do without you priests who first bring Jesus to us."

"Mary ... is our patroness and our Mother, and she is always leading us to Jesus."

People say they are drawn close to God -- seeing my strong faith. Is this not deceiving people? Every time I have wanted to tell the truth -- that I have no faith the words just do not come -- my mouth remains closed. And yet I still keep on smiling at God and all."

"I am told God lives in me -- and yet the reality of darkness and coldness and emptiness is so great that nothing touches my soul."

"I want God with all power of my soul -- and yet between us there is terrible separation. I don't pray any longer."

"In my soul, I can't tell you how dark it is, how painful, how terrible -- I feel like refusing God."

"Pray for me, Father. Inside of me there is so much of suffering -- Pray for me that I may not refuse God in this hour -- I don't want to do it but I am afraid I may do it. Pray for me."

"Where I try to raise my thoughts to heaven, there is such convicting emptiness that those very thoughts return like sharp knives and hurt my very soul. Love -- the word -- it brings nothing."

IT IS APPROPRIATE THAT WE ALSO FINISH WITH THESE IMPORTANT WORDS OF THE LORD JESUS:
John 14:6
"I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man cometh unto the Father, but by me."


Chris - Jesus' Boy!

2 comments:

John Kettner said...

Excellent work, Chris.

Mother Teresa was a Papist, not a Christian.

Her own words condem her.

The Catholic Catechism accepts other religions as legitimate ways to their god Satan.

Christ Jesus is the Living God and the path to him is quite narrow.

Puritan Belief said...

Isn't it interesting that the main things the bible tells women to do she doesn't.

1. Be a good Wife. She never married but took an oath to not marry.

2. Instruct the other women in marriage and being good mothers. Yet she encouraged other NUNS not to do this but follow her and her wicked oath.

Isn't it ironic that she calls herself "MOTHER TERESA"

Again it is what she places after the BUT.

I follow Jesus. But I keep all the rules and regulations of catholocism.

.... The way is narrow